Sister is Back!
LATE NITE CATECHISM:
“THE HOLY GHOST AND OTHER TERRIFYING TALES”
BRINGS LAUGHTER AND SPOOKY FUN TO MATER DOLOROSA
“Late Nite Catechism” is returning to Mater Dolorosa on
Saturday, October 22 at our 19th Annual Harvest on the Hill Fundraiser.
In this hilarious one-woman show, “Sister” once again treats the audience as members of her adult catechism class and explains the Church’s take on all the familiar Halloween tales of ghosts and goblins. Her sidesplitting lessons will resonate with Catholics and non-Catholics alike. Full of Sister’s signature class participation, you may even get hands on experience in building a Catholic appropriate Halloween costume.
Invite your friends and family (adults only) and join us for a fun evening filled with laughter and interactive theater with "Sister."
The dinner theater will be held outdoors. The evening will also include Mass, hosted social, dinner, and our customary Vocal Auction, Raise Your Paddle (Fund a Need), and Opportunity Drawing. Tickets for Harvest on the Hill are $150 per person. Overnight accommodations are available for $100 per person.
The New York Times in 1996 declared, “Late Nite Catechism speaks to an audience much broader than the membership of any one church.”
Harvest on the Hill is a very important fundraiser for Mater Dolorosa and supports both our Retreat and Food Ministries. Your support is essential and very much appreciated!
WAYS TO SUPPORT
- Become a Harvest on the Hill Patron
- Purchase a table and bring your family and friends
- Become a Harvest on the Hill Sponsor to underwrite event expenses
- Donate an auction item that can be offered in our Vocal Auction such as a vacation package, a week or weekend away, tickets to a major sporting event, series tickets to the Hollywood Bowl, or a fun family package of local events.
- Saint Paul of the Cross $5,000 – Table for 8, 12 Opportunity Drawing Tickets, Special Recognition
- Saint Gabriel Possenti $2,500 – Table for 6, 6 Opportunity Drawing Tickets, Special Recognition
- Saint Vincent Strambi $1,000 – 4 Tickets to Event, 3 Opportunity Drawing Tickets, Special Recognition
- Saint Gemma Galgani $500 – 2 Tickets to Event, 2 Opportunity Drawing Tickets, Special Recognition
- Saint Maria Goretti $250 – 1 Ticket to Event, 1 Opportunity Drawing Ticket, Special Recognition
- Hosted Social - $5,000
- Entertainment - $5,000
- Dinner Sponsor - $7,000
- Rentals - $7,000
- Decorations - $2,500
- Sponsor a Priest or Brother -$150
- Dinner for Passionist Community & Staff - $2,000
- Use as Needed - Donations of any amount are appreciated
An Opportunity Drawing will take place on Saturday, October 22nd at Harvest on the Hill. To participate, please call our Development Office or make your donation by downloading the PDF below and returning it with your donation via mail.
Connect with our Development Office:
Jeanne Warlick, Development Director | email@example.com | 626-355-7188 ext. 103
Rachel Ramirez, Development Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org | 626-355-7188 ext. 130
Can’t make it this year, but want to support Mater Dolorosa?
Raise Your Paddle to Donate by clicking below: