Mater Dolorosa’s 14th Annual Golf Classic
SIGN UP NOW!
Monday, September 14, 2020
Glendora Country Club
REGISTER BY MONDAY, AUGUST 10TH
A few changes have been made from our usual tournament that include the following:
- One golfer is allowed per cart, but that will not detract from enjoying a day of golf with your family or friends.
- Let us know if you are willing to walk the course.
- Tee times will be scheduled every 15 minutes.
- The driving range is available if you arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- The tournament is still scramble format.
- Masks will be required at registration and around the club house.
- Par 3 contests will still take place.
- A hole in one on the 15th hole can win you and Mater Dolorosa $25,000.
- Coffee and donuts, lunch from the snack bar, and beverages and snacks will still be provided.
- Dinner and the awards banquet are still under consideration and may be allowed outdoors with the appropriate social distancing at the retreat center.
- If COVID-19 guidelines restrict gathering for dinner, awards will be announced via Facebook live at 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy a fun day of golf with your friends, family, co-workers or business partners and associates at Glendora Country Club. Your participation will greatly benefit the special retreat ministry and food ministry programs at Mater Dolorosa.
If you are not a golfer or can’t join us, please consider a sponsorship or donation. Sponsors are extremely important to help make this event a success.
Need more information? Would you like to donate an auction item?
- Michele Coudures & Larry Marquette, Co-Chairs
- Jeanne Warlick, Development Office
(626) 355-7188, ext. 103 or JWarlick@materdolorosa.org.
- Rachel Ramirez, Development Office
(626) 355-7188, ext. 130 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at Glendora Country Club on Monday, September 14, 2020.